The Eye Specialty Group continues to be on the cutting edge of products and services that we offer to our valued patients. Clear evidence of that can be found in our clinical research department. Our doctors and dedicated research team work hand in hand with some of the world’s largest and most advanced pharmaceutical developers and manufacturers on a daily basis.
Our clinical research patients benefit greatly by participating in these trials in the following ways:
- Insurance: We don’t bill the insurance companies therefore, there are no co-pays for the patient visits. That translates to the patient visits being free of charge.
- Medications: All study related medications are provided free of charge.
- Patient care: Research patients are typically followed more closely with more testing done at their visits. That translates to top-notch care.
- Compensation: Patients who are involved in the clinical research programs at The Eye Specialty Group are typically compensated by the sponsors for their time and effort in the study.
- Wait times: Patients who are involved in the clinical research trials typically DO NOT wait to be seen. The research team takes great pride in the fact that they see their patients in a timely manner.
If you or someone you know would like more information about the Clinical Research Department at The Eye Specialty Group please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Click Here to See Our Current Studies